Welcome


Sunday, December 5, 2010

random rants

I can understand ignorance when you haven't been taught. But I cannot understand/tolerate ignorance when the person dosen't try to obtain the knowledge or anything. People annoy me. It annoys me when people say hey so your from mexico just because I speak spanish they dont even think to consider the other Latin American countries in South America. I could be from Peru, Colombia, or Equador but they won't even ask because they're are stereotypical. I can't stand hearing people say to people new to the country that they should speak english before they come to America. America is supposed to be the melting pot for all cultures so why wouldn't immagrants bring their culture with them.

umm sorry about my little rant it's just been bugging me lately

No comments:

Post a Comment