Welcome


Friday, January 28, 2011

The Truth by me :P

You wanta to know the truth
Don't ya 
You are begging me to tell ya 
I'm kind of not the person you want 
I'm not the kind of person you need
I'm just a person you think you love
I'm just the person who doesn't know what she wants
I'm fickle as a fiddle 
I love to make noise
I love to run around all the boys 
In truth I love ya 
In truth I hate love 
It makes you hurt It makes you cry 
It makes you have butterflies all the time
You want to hear the truth
The truth is up to you
whether you hear what you want 
whether you listen or not 
we're only fifteen 
it's not going to workout
the whole world is at our fingertips 
I want to explore 
I want to learn 
I want to try new things,
but you have different goals in mind.
You just try hard enough to get by.
Our paths are different 
So this is goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment